There are many advantages to arranging computer training onsite at your own offices. Training can often be much cheaper than booking a public course and it is certainly far more convenient. Here are some of the benefits:
- No travelling time or associated costs
- No overnight stays required
- Training can be tailored to suit your exact requirements
- Cheaper – group rates start at £450 for 3 delegates. Average public course rates are £250+ per person.
Through our partners we can offer over 20 training centres nationwide
All training centres are equipped to a high standard, with large air conditioned, comfortable classrooms and relaxing break-out areas. Please visit Paul Brown Associates Ltd for full details.
- Dublin, Fitzwilliam Pl
- Dublin, Glandore Bus. Centre
- Cannon Street , EC4
- International House, E1W
- King William Street, EC4
- Middlesex Street, E1
- Moorgate, EC2
- Rosebery Avenue, EC1
- Tabernacle Street, EC2
- Leeds, Brown Lane West
- Leeds, City Centre
- Milton Keynes
The cost of public Microsoft training courses can put many organisations off getting valuable new skills. However, UK based PBA Training have announced that they can deliver onsite training at your offices in Glasgow from as little as £55 per delegate. Compared to the average public course at around £270 pp this is clearly a massive saving. You can see full details on the Paul Brown Associates website.
You can now book a VBA training course to be delivered at your own offices anywhere in Essex, thanks to an initiative by Paul Brown Associates. Following on the success of their range of onsite Excel courses, they are now offering a bespoke training service for Visual Basic at the same low group rates. More info on their training blog.
Paul Brown Associates are delivering onsite training in Coventry for the following group rates:
- 1 – 3 delegates: £450
- 4 – 6 delegates: £500
- 7 – 10 delegates: £550
PBA Training are delivering Microsoft Project training courses onsite throughout the UK. From as little as £55 per person they can provide training at your own offices form Foundation to Advanced levels. Visit their Microsoft Project training website at www.msprojecttrainingcourses.co.uk for further details.
If you’re embarking on a Microsoft certification, it pays to plan the most effective training path in advance. QA can help.
QA have created a series of Microsoft certification guides to help you plan your training. You can download these in PDF format – and, if you have any questions, we’re always here to help. The guides include not only your stanard route to certification, by taking courses from QA’s public schedule, but also details on QA’s Knowledge in a Box certification packages and accelerated training courses.
Microsoft certification guides
- Microsoft Exchange Server certification
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 certification
- Microsoft Sharepoint Services 3.0 and sharepoint Server 2007
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 certification
- Microsoft System Centre 2007 certification
- Microsoft Virtualisation certification
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 certification
- Microsoft Windows 7 certification
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 certification
- Microsoft MCSE Private Cloud and MCSA Windows Server 2008 (new April 2012)
- Microsoft MCSE SQL Server 2012 and MCSA SQL Server 2012 (new April 2012)
- Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2012, MCSE Server Infrastructure and MCSE Desktop Infrastructure (new June 2012)